An Introduction to Dental Sleep Medicine
The diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Apnoea
To be advised
Canberra Hotel Ballarat, 812 Macarthur St, Ballarat
This comprehensive day of learning is designed as an introduction for dentists who have an interest in becoming involved in the treatment of patients diagnosed with Sleep Apnoea.
- 8.45-9am Welcome
- 9-9.40am Introduction to sleep apnoea – Dr Linda Schachter
- 9.40-10.20am Dental approach to sleep apnoea – A/Prof Michael Stubbs
- 10.20-11am Surgical treatments of sleep apnoea – Dr George Dimitroulis (fascio maxillary surgery)
11:00 – 11.30am
11.30am – 1:00pm
Clinical side to Dental sleep medicine – A/Prof Michael Stubbs
1:00 – 2:00pm
2:00 – 4:00pm
- 2-2.30pm Improve sleep health – Dr Frank Cahill
- 2.30-3pm Sleep screening – Dr Linda Schachter
- 3-3.30pm Business of sleep medicine – Peter Field
- 3.30-4pm Q&A
4:00 – 5:00pm
A chance to sample some of the premier wines from the region and catch up with colleagues.
Due to the ongoing uncertainly with Covid, RDI has decided to postpone this meeting until a date to be advised.
To be the first to hear about the new date, fill in the form below.
To register for the day, click the button below. You’ll be taken to the checkout where you can enter your details and secure your spot by paying the $895 fee.